Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's Life, Jim, But Not As We Know It

Happy Valentines Day! Hugs to you all! I hope the ice didn't adversely affect y'all. We chipped our way out inch by inch. Some didn't have quite as lucky. Check this out...
Things here are moving along. I've got some new work that needs photographed and posted. I have several convention shows coming up, and I'm rather excited about them. My friend, Seth, is a website designer among other things (what a talented guy!) and is putting together a new website for me. That's exciting news! And I thought I would share with you my yesterday -- the microwave oven died of unknown causes; we had an accident in the Wal-Mart parking lot getting a replacement; water leaked from something somewhere ALL over the kitchen floor (we found it in the wee hours); and my guinea pig died! Hope your yesterday was somewhat better!

No comments:

Post a Comment