Friday, February 18, 2011

Sword Dance & Shadowgraph

Good morning, all! Convention season is upon me. I'll be in Bowling Green, KY, the 25th of this month, in Louisville, KY, for Conglomeration in mid-April, Woodruff Victorian Emporium, here in Indianapolis, in June, and July brings InConjunction (also here in Indy); August will find me here at GenCon, and September is Pagan Pride, always a fun show.

I don't know if I mentioned this but I have a new source for my eyes. I'm now getting this most important supply from Amanda at Dreaming Tree Studios. Aside from getting ready for convention, not much is going on here.

In my web crawling, I ran across this awesome performance I want to share with you. As my Xander is so into swordplay, this really caught my attention. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment