Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Zippidy-do-da!

Well I am once again hale and hearty, or as hale and hearty as possible anyway. Actually I'm in pretty good shape for the shape I'm in. Jason, however, the beloved of my darling daughter, is barking like a seal and is all "stubbed ub".

I've listed several new pieces in my Etsy shop and my ArtFire gallery if you want to check those out. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22136291 and
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22135635 and
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21993726

I have a show coming up the 21st of this month. I'm hoping for good things. It looks like I won't be able to do GenConIndy this year, though. The table fees have gone up a bit and I don't think I'll have the $$ before all the tables are gone. :O( But, hey, there is always next year and I have a big show the first weekend of June and I always do quite well there.

I've recently run across some of the most impressive work I've seen in a while. You really should check out this site. It is Creatures from El. Ellens handmade creatures and other ferocious things. Her gallery has Big Critters, Tiny Critters, Tall Critters, Bats, Canines, Cepholpods, Dragons, Felines, Griffins, Koi and Fish, Mecha Critters, Phoenix and Birds, Serpents, Snails, Sculpture Paintings, Narratives' and Arthropods. I'm going to post some pics here to give you an idea of her talent. Then I need to go take care of some critter business of my own. Thanks for dropping by. I hope y'all stay hale and hearty.



No comments:

Post a Comment