Monday, December 21, 2009

Mindblowing Pop-up Lego Buddhist Temple

Mindblowing Pop-up Lego Buddhist Temple

This is just so cool. Xander is ALL into lego Star Wars the Clone Wars. So right now our house is a clone trooper fortress. Hope they let Santa in.

Hey I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. Perhaps I'll get an actual updated post on here after Christmas. Provided I haven't foundered on holiday goodies. Oh! How they abound, fudge, maple, peanutbutter, chocolate. Cakes and cookies and pies Oh My!

We have been trying to share the wealth. We've sent blankets and pillows and food stuffs to the shelters. This is such a sad thing. I am so thankful for all of you and my family. And my warm, toasty, tight little house.

Again I wish you all a very merry holiday whichever one you celebrate.
Joy and Happiness Always
--Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment